Trunks/hatches must be popped and interior lights must be on upon approach to box office.
- Parking lights only when entering theatre! Please review your car manual for instructions on shutting off any "daytime" running lights. Patron is responsible for covering any vehicle lights that can not be turned off.
- No pets allowed. No alcoholic beverages allowed. No open fires/grilling.
- Larger vehicles, vans, trucks, SUVs are prohibited from parking in the first five (5) rows. OVER-SIZED VEHICLES (taking up more than ONE space) will incur additional fees and will only be permitted entry on evenings that are not expected to draw large crowds &/or if space is available. Placement of an over-sized vehicle is solely at the discretion of the DELSEA DRIVE-IN Grounds & Security Staff.
- No open hatches may extend beyond the roof line of the vehicle. Please bring rope or other suitable material to tie your hatch down.
- Patrons who smoke must park in spaces demarcated with red-capped poles. Non-compliant patrons will not be tolerated and will be escorted off the premises without a refund.
No outside food or beverages (including bottled water, coffee, candy, chips, etc.) are allowed on the premises,
violation of this policy will result in your being escorted off the premises WITHOUT ANY REFUND.
*FOOD PERMITS will not be available during the Spring and Fall Seasons.
ALL OUTSIDE FOOD and BEVERAGES are prohibited. The DELSEA DRIVE-IN depends upon its Restaurant/concession sales to keep its workers employed.
The following statement is intended for prospective patrons unfamiliar with the nature of a drive-in theatre:
The Delsea Drive-In Theatre is an open-air theatre and take-out, full-menu restaurant where patrons view current movies from the comfort of their own vehicles. Movies are projected onto a large, fixed screen and the audio is broadcast over the vehicle's radio. The Delsea Drive-In Theatre currently has two (2) screens and shows a minimum of a two features on each screen during regular operating days. The admission price covers one's attendance at either of the two screens. Switching between screens is not permissible without the purchase of another ticket and if space allows for the switch.
The Delsea Drive-In Theatre predominantly shows PG and PG-13 rated movies and caters to a "general" audience."G" rated movies, although seemingly produced in lesser quantity, are shown as well.
"R" rated movies are shown periodically dependent upon prevailing viewer interest or popular demand and, whenever possible, are reserved for the second and/or third feature slots.
Due to the physical nature of a drive-in theatre with multiple screens, please note that patrons on one screen may be able to view and/or hear content on/of the other screen. Parents are advised to review the MPAA ratings and to apply discretion to the extent they feel is necessary.
We understand that the drive-in may not be suitable for everyone. The increased freedom resulting from an open-air environment can reduce the level of control some patrons may require to feel comfortable.
The Delsea Drive-In Theatre has always tried to and will continue to try to maintain an atmosphere of affordable family entertainment, food, and fun. We are happy and grateful to entertain as many patrons as possible.
John DeLeonardis, M.D.
Delsea Drive-In Theatre